1. Dermalogica Clean Start Wash Off Cleanser: This is my second travel size bottle of this product (I received them both in beauty boxes). Here is the link to my empties post for the first bottle. I do really like this cleanser, it foams up very well, it cleans my skin well and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
2. Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser: I use up the previous Dermalogica cleanser at the end of December and I finished this one a week or two ago. This cleanser is part of the Lush Christmas collection so you might not be able to buy it now. However, it is a really nice cleanser. It smells gorgeous, like vanilla, cookies and baking and it exfoliates my skin well without stripping my skin. It also doesn't irritate my skin.
3. Avene Eau Thermale Water Spray: I took this on holiday with me last august and I only used it a few times so I had some when I returned home and I used it as a toner. I just sprayed it onto a cotton pad and used it as a facial toner and it works really well as a refreshing mist and a toner. Although it is not good for setting makeup as the spray isn't a fine mist and I always get a lot of water sprayed onto my skin which is not what you want when you have just finished doing your makeup!
4. Mama Mio Mighty Moisture: I received this as a free gift with purchase from feelunique.co.uk a while ago and again I took this on holiday with me last august. I have also featured this product in a monthly favourites post. I love this product, it moisturises well, it smells nice, the packaging is fantastic and it doesn't irritate my skin.
5. Burts Bees Radiance Day Cream: I received this sample with an order a while ago and I just starting using it to get rid of it as I have so many samples but it turned out to be great! It moisturises well, it smells nice and it doesn't irritate my skin. I will definitely be looking into more Burts Bees facial moisturisers!